Southwest Airlines Child Ticket Policy
Acquire advice for child ticket policy on Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines has been the best in terms of providing the best and convenient flight journey to various destinations. If you are curious to reserve a flight ticket on Southwest Airlines and this time you want to travel with your family with two little kids, you should read Southwest Airlines child ticket policy. You can joyfully travel with your kids and family without facing any trouble by just simply understanding the child ticket policy.
Since there are a number of passengers who generally get so much confusion regarding child ticket policy which is quite necessary to carry your children with you to your favorite destinations in a very good manner. But if you don’t have any idea about the policy, you need to make your doubts clear in connection to the child ticket policy soon.
Let’s understand the basic points of the child ticket policy on Southwest Airlines:
· Southwest Airlines always provides discounted fare for children of ages 2 to 11 in the Airline industry.
· It is mandatory to provide a proof of their child’s age for child fare eligibility and also required its health certificate too.
· If you are travelling with 14 days and under 2 years of age is not eligible to get a seat in the flight you can carry her or him on your lap.
· If you are traveling with your 12 years son or daughter you might be carried free of charge and get the inflight service too.
· Boarding pass is not required for the infant and also you are required boarding verification document to prove its age.
Thus, if you want to purchase a flight ticket online or offline or your children you need to follow the Southwest Airlines child ticket policy that allows you to carry your sweet little child with you without facing any trouble.