Turkish Airlines Change Flight Date
What is the policy for changing Turkish Airlines flight date?
Passengers must be aware that Turkish Airlines permits the passengers to make a few types of changes on the flight. Hence, changing the date of a pre-booked flight with Turkish Airlines is also acceptable according to their flight change rules. However, Turkish Airlines also charges a fixed amount of fee for changing the flight date with them. If people want to know the exact conditions for changing the flight date on a Turkish Airlines flight, they must understand its policy first. Hence, the main points describing the Turkish airlines change flight date policy are listed below. Moreover, passengers will also learn the exact procedure for applying the date change on a Turkish flight.
Flight Date Change Policy:
- As per the flight date change policy of the Turkish Airlines, they cannot change the date when only 1 hour is remaining from its scheduled departure.
- Flight date change fee is 150 TRY for applying it between 1-12 hours prior from scheduled flight departure.
- Flight date change fee is 100 TRY for making modifications before 12 or more hours remaining for scheduled flight departure.
- An access amount of fare difference from the old flight to new one is charged by Turkish Airlines separately.
- Turkish Airlines does not allow flight date change on few classes.
- Turkish Airlines do not let to make any changes in the flight date once after its departure.
Turkish Airlines Change Flight Date Process
- Go to the Turkish Airlines website first
- Navigate to Manage Booking tab and click it
- Next, enter your ticket reservation number
- Also provide the surname of primary passenger
- Press arrow button next to retrieve bookings
- Then select an individual flight to change date
- Make the required change in the date of flight
- Next, pay the change fee and any other extra charge Now that people have accurate specifications about Turkish airlines change flight date fee and the rules for applying it, you can easily do it anytime in need.