How To Pay For Baggage Online American Airlines
Pay for your baggage online in a simple way with American Airlines
Your luggage is one of the most important things need to carry during the travel. But when you travel via air, then these things become a little bit complicated. Yes, there are lots of rules and restrictions to carry your baggage due to a baggage policy provided by the airlines. If you are carrying an extra bag, then you should need to pay some charges for your baggage. Well, if you are traveling in American airlines flights, then you have lots of options of paying for your baggage online.
What are the sources to pay for American airlines baggage?
- Cards: You can pay for the baggage online via various kinds of cards such as American airlines credit card, Visa, MasterCard and more. When you will pay for your baggage.
- PayPal: You can also use PayPal on American airlines website to pay for various travel related things including the baggage.
- Vouchers: If you have a paper voucher or evoucher, then you can very easily pay for your baggage.
How to pay for baggage online American Airlines?
Do you want to pay for your baggage online in American airlines? Then you can very easily pay from the official website of American airlines. The process of paying baggage online is very simple as given below:
- Go to the official Airline API website and then click on My Trips section.
- Enter your first name, last name and flight confirmation number into the given field.
- Click on find your trip tab and then choose a flight for that you want to pay for baggage.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to pay for your baggage.
With the help of above-described steps, you can very smoothly pay for baggage online in American airlines.