Google Chrome Not Responding
How to fix Google Chrome not Responding?
Google Chrome is a very popular web browser that is extensively used by the billions of users across the world. It supports all kinds of devices and OS. Google Chrome is well known for its reliable and fastest browsing features. But sometimes users also confront Google Chrome not responding error when they try to work on Google Chrome. A lot of factors affect the functionality of Chrome. But it doesn’t mean users can’t fix it. There are lots of unique ways available that will fix this problem easily.
What to do if Google Chrome not responding again and again?
If you want to resolve this issue, then you need to apply the below steps that will help to fix this problem very smoothly:
Clear the Caches, Cookies and Browsing History
- First of all, open Google Chrome and then click on the menu available at top right corner.
- Presently click on More Tools and then choose Clear Browsing Data option.
- Now check the boxes for browsing history, cookies, and caches.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data tab.
- Now go back to settings and then click on Show advanced settings.
- Choose Content Settings and then click on All Cookies and site data.
- After that, click Remove all to complete the procedure
Reset Google Chrome
- Open the settings of Google Chrome browser and then click on the Advanced settings.
- Now scroll down and then click on Reset Browser Settings.
- After that, again click on Reset browser to confirm.
Update Google Chrome
- First of all, open Google Chrome and then click on settings.
- Click on More.
- Now click on the Update Google Chrome from the scroll down menu.
- If you are working on the latest version, then you never see this option, if you see, then click on it.
- After that, click on Relaunch tab to complete the updating process.
Uninstall and Re-install the browser
One of the best ways to fix this problem is uninstalling your Chrome browser completely from your device and then reinstalls the latest version from its official website. After doing that, you can easily fix all kinds of Google Chrome related problems.
With the help of above-described methods, you can successfully fix the various Google Chrome related problems either it is not working or any other.